Green Li-ion technology could be the solution to recycling lithium ion batteries
- The lack of economically viable recycling options for Lithium Li-ion batteries could soon be an environmental crisis
- Singapore-based startup Green Li-ion says its patented technology could be the solution – speeding up processes and lowering costs
- The exploding market for electric vehicles that run on Lithium Li-ion batteries is adding much urgency to the push for recycling
- Because of his work, Insider named Katal to our annual list of the 10 leaders transforming energy in Asia.
- Visit Insider’s Transforming Business homepage for more stories.
As CTO and cofounder of Singapore-based start-up Green Li-ion, Reza Katal is putting his chemical